1. All participants will be responsible for obtaining consent from their doctor before participating in the yoga sessions.
2. Suitable clothing is advised; Women are advised to wear white/yellow/pink salwar-kameez or gym wear and Men are requested to wear kurta pajamas or loose gym wear/jogging wear.
3. All participants will be required to display passes to gain entry into the workshops.
4. We strongly advise for all participants to be medically examined before and after the workshop whereby they can analyze the benefits.
5. For health and safety reasons Children under the age of 12 are not allowed and upto the age of 18 are only allowed if accompanied with their parents.
6. Participants are strongly advised to come in the morning after completing the morning ablutions and on an empty stomach for maximum results.
7. Participants must not eat/drink anything for around 3/4 hours before attending the Workshop.